Join Ecojesuit and partners in a week of climate action
COP25 is here. Join, Participate and Sign too!
It's #TimeTo-Act and COP25 is a key event of the United Nations Climate Change Commission.
More than 25,000 people, from 200 countries, are gathered to dialogue and mobilize for our "common home".
- because the environment does not differentiate borders between countries or societies
- because we are getting closer and closer to demonstrating that there is a close relationship, cause-effect, between the intensive activities of large companies, the effects of climate change (droughts, floods, etc.) and the impact on the human rights of the most disadvantaged.
With your signature, we will remind our government representatives that there is NO time, that the wheel has to turn now, that our planet cannot wait and neither can the millions of people who suffer directly from climate change.
You and your organization can act and mobilize in many ways:
- By signing here, on our Visibles.org platform, with all citizens to demand of our governments:
- the immediate declaration of the State of Climate Emergency
- the implementation of the Paris Agreement and to fulfil their commitments to mitigate the effects of climate change
- the adoption of concrete measures to rapidly reduce net greenhouse gas emissions to zero
- Mobilizing your classroom, your school, your university and promoting dialogues, discussions and educational activities on climate change.
- Supporting our campaign on social networks, twitter and facebook @visibles_org and @ecojesuit
- Invite your network of friends and supporters to join this cause
- Share our news about the climate emergency, mobilizations and support actions in institutes, educational centers, etc.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- Solidarity with young people and future generations
This initiative is promoted by Ecojesuit, many organizations (Ignatian Solidarity Network, Global Catholic Climate Movement, some of the CPAL environment) have already joined and is open to all organizations that wish to join and involve citizens in the implementation of processes of change to improve the situation of serious environmental crisis suffered by our Casa Común.
Ecojesuit and its partners strongly supported the activities of the Global Climate Strike of 27 September and encouraged everyone to take urgent and sustained climate measures.
Sign! and Mobilise with us at COP 25 Madrid!
Don't be left out! For our planet! For our common home!